- 1 Melt the caramels w/ the cream in the microwave, mix till all lumps are out.
- 2 Lightly grease 2 large cookie sheets and arrange the cashew pieces in small mounds.
- 3 Use a small scoop and place a round of caramel over each mound of nuts.
- 4 Push 4-5 craisins into the top of each mound of caramel.
- 5 Place in the fridge and allow to firm up.
- 6 Melt the two chocolates together and stir till smooth and no lumps.
- 7 Dip the firmed up nut/caramel mound into the chocolate and coat both sides.
- 8 Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and refridgerate till chocolate is hard.
- 9 Remove from cookie sheet and place in airtight container in cool place for upto around a month.
- 10 Time includes chill time.